We are excited to bring you 4 weeks of free Summer Lacrosse Clinics on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting July 7th! We have also been working with the GNLL (Great Northern Lacrosse League) and MSLax (Minnesota Schoolgirls Lacrosse Association) to provide scheduled scrimmages/games for when the state allows competitive play in late July/August.
Free Lacrosse Clinic Information
Who: All Girls and Boys players with a current/valid US Lacrosse Membership
Location: Oak Knoll Athletic Fields - 999 Proctor Ave. Elk River, MN
Dates: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
Times: 8U-10U 6:00pm - 7:00pm 12U-14U 7:15pm - 8:15pm
Week 1 - July 7th, 9th
Week 2 - July 14th, 16th
Week 3 - July 21st, 23rd
Week 4 - July 28th, 30th
Gear: Sticks and cleats for all players. Boys: Start with gloves only, can add helmets and pads if allowed by guidelines.
To attend the free clinics you must:
1. Complete the registration form. https://forms.gle/fKutGJsD5hjnyuuR6
2. Have a current/active US Lacrosse membership for 2020.
3. Acknowledge and sign the COVID health and safety waiver.
4. Adhere to all of the guidelines outlined below.
Due to current COVID policies, in order to participate, everyone must acknowledge and accept the following rules of conduct: ALL PARTICIPANTS (PLAYERS, COACHES, FAMILY MEMBERS) MUST MONITOR THEMSELVES
AND FAMILY MEMBERS FOR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS. Click here to reference CDC for a list of symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
PLAYERS & COACHES WILL STAY HOME IF THEY OR A FAMILY MEMBER IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
• Upon arrival, proceed directly to the designated field for your team.
• Once all players are present, the coach will provide direction.
• Follow coach's directions at all times.
• Maintain a minimum of 6 feet from teammates and coaches.
• DO NOT initiate contact of any kind.
• DO NOT touch balls or cones with an un-gloved hand.
• DO NOT share equipment of any kind during practice.
• DO NOT share water bottles.
• During a session, if a player becomes ill, we will immediately isolate the player who becomes ill and contact the parent/guardian.
• Wash hands with personal hand sanitizer prior to leaving field.
• Collect items, leave the field to the designated pick-up spot.
• Once home, wash hands, remove all gear from your bag and wash each item.
• Keep your child at home if any family member is displaying COVID-19 symptoms. Contact head coach to inform them of the situation.
• Drop player at designated drop off-site no earlier than 10 minutes ahead of start time.
• 14U and 12U: Recommend parents remain in cars to observe practice or drop & go. You must return on time to pick-up player.
• 10U and 8U: Recommend parents remain in cars to observe practice or drop & go. If parents choose to remain at the field, social distancing (6 feet of separation) must be maintained.
• There is NO congregating of players/parents/coaches before, during, or after the practice.
• Ensure the players clothing is washed after each practice.
• Ensure the players training equipment is washed/sanitized after each practice.
• If sick or displaying COVID-19 related symptoms, notify co-coach and Director of Coaching ASAP. A decision will be made by the Coaching Director whether or not to cancel practice.
• Ensure pod/team is kept to a maximum of 25 people.
• Prioritize player safety and maintaining social distancing above instruction.
• Adhere to social distancing and hygiene measures - no high fives, only the coach handles equipment.
• If a coach becomes ill at the field, they will inform the co-coach and leave the field immediately.
• Ensure to stay at pick up location until last player is picked up.
• Spray down all cones and lacrosse balls utilized with sanitizer and sanitize hands.
• Wash clothing after each training session.
• Sanitize equipment after each training session.
To attend the clinics: REGISTER HERE
We are seeking volunteers to help out at the clinics for the following positions:
To apply as a volunteer please fill out this form:
The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
Online Apparel Ordering is Live!
For Apparel including: Sweatshirts, tee-shirts, hats, etc. visit this website:
All of the sizing samples are at Geared Up Apparel:
Geared Up Apparel
11110 Industrial Circle NW, Suite G
Elk River, MN 55330
Geared Up is open 8-4 Monday - Thursday and 8-2 on Friday. They are usually open till 5:30 on Tuesday's and Thursdays.
If these times are not an option, call 763-441-2710 to schedule a sizing appointment.
The Premier Lacrosse League with all the greats like Matt Rambo, Tom Schreiber, Connor Fields, Trevor Baptiste, Blaze Riorden, Kyle Bernlohr, Jordan Wolf, Matt Landis, Myles Jones, and of course Paul Rabil plus many, many more are bringing the PLL to Minnesota this summer July 11th & 12th. There will be 3 games played (2 Saturday / 1 Sunday) at the brand new TCO field at the Vikings facility in Eagan (seats 6000). Game match-ups have not yet been set.
Here is the great part, THE PLL is coming thru ELK COUNTRY and offering huge group discounts plus signature PLL group experiences like:
Player Meet & Greet, Fan Tunnel, Anthem Lineup, Friday Practice Access, and VIP Access. The more group tickets sold, the bigger our PLL experience. Group discount tickets are available for players, family, and friends of all youth, high school, and Elk alumni and MUST be pre-purchased through Elk River lacrosse. All tickets are mobile and will be emailed to you as group orders are placed. Let’s get hyped for the PLL and order your tickets early – TCO could easily be sold out for this event.
Elk Country Group Ticket Options and Pricing (Including all fees & taxes):
(No Premium Weekend Passes available, seats may change Sat to Sun)
Get your PLL fan gear here: https://shop.premierlacrosseleague.com/
If you have not already done this, please click on the link on the top left of this website (Become a Member). If you already have an NGIN account through another sport you can use that same user name and password for this site too! Once you are a member of ERYLA, you will receive all communications through the emails associated with your NGIN log in. To add additional emails, go to your account settings once you are logged in (top left of page).
Where can I pick up new or used lacrosse gear?
When does the field lacrosse season begin?
How does the online uniform ordering work?
What gear is required for boy’s field lacrosse?
What gear is required for girl’s field lacrosse?
What does the girl’s field lacrosse schedule look like?
What does the boy’s field lacrosse schedule look like?
Visit the FAQ page for answers to these questions and more.